Adflex Limited ("we", “us” and “our”) is committed to protecting your privacy.
This policy and the Web Site Terms and Conditions sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be used by us. Please read the following carefully to understand how we handle and use your personal data.
Information We May Collect from You
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our sites (adflex.co.uk). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our web site or requesting services.
- If you contact us (including reporting any problems with our web site), we may keep a record of any correspondence, phone calls or e-mails.
- Details of your visits to our web site including information about your IP address, any login information as well as traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access on our web site.
Information we collect may include your name, address, e-mail address and telephone numbers together with any other personal information you provide to us.
Uses Made of the Information We Collect
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have purchased or made enquiries about.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To verify your identity when requesting any services from us.
- To maintain any registered account that you hold with us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- For our internal operations, including security, testing, data analysis and stastical purposes.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information:
- To our other members of our group of companies.
- To any third party we use in the supply of any services we have contracted to supply to you.
- Where required as part of our entering into a contract with you, with any credit agency for the purposes of assessing your credit worthiness.
- To any person to whom we may sell or transfer our business.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the terms and conditions of the supply of any services to you. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection or the misuse of any of our products.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by people who are operating outside the EEA who work for us (or one of our service providers) who may be engaged in the processing of your details or providing support services. By providing your personal data to us you agree to this transfer, storing and processing of such data.
Where we have provided you with, or you have chosen, a user identification code or password to access any of our services it is your responsibility to keep this safe and we advise you not to share this with anyone else.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of any data which you transmit to our web site. Once we receive any information, we will be responsible for keeping this secure.
Our web sites may contain links to the other websites. If you follow a link please note that these websites are subject to their own privacy policies and we are not responsible for any information you may provide to these linked web sites.
Access to Information
The UK Data Protection Act gives you the right to access any of your personal information held by us and if you want details of this personal information you should contact us. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to help to meet the costs of providing you with details of the information we hold about you.